Elite Paranormal is a not‑for‑profit group whose purpose is to research and investigate evidence of paranormal phenomenon using practices and methods which are scientific in nature. We also seek to promote increased understanding of paranormal activity within our group and the public at large while maintaining client confidentiality.
- We will respect the client’s right to privacy and will keep investigation findings and client identity strictly confidential.
- We will respect the opinions of both believers and skeptics.
- We will respect the memory and dignity of those who have left the earth of their physical bodies.
- We will conduct our investigations and research in a professional manner.
- We will seek to improve our own knowledge of paranormal phenomenon and research practices.
- We will treat all property, public and private, with respect in our investigations.
- We will disclose to our clients our research findings in a professional but sensitive manner, free from personal bias.
- We will not create false or misleading interpretations of our research results.
- We will not attempt research or investigate a paranormal activity which is beyond our means.
- We will not use our research or findings to cause harm or fear.
- We will not use ouija boards, seances and other forms of summoning in order to research the paranormal.
- We will not charge for any of these services.